How to maintain the acrylic products in daily use?
- Acrylic will deform when heated at about 70 degrees and be softened when heated at more than 100 degrees. So applications with more than 100 degrees should be avoided.
- Toilet paper or a rag with a little toothpaste can be used to remove little scratches on acrylic.
- Scrub acrylic with soft cloth. NO cleaner containing granular objects. NO chemical liquid.
- Notice surface protection because acrylic is easy to crack.
- Consider space for expansion when storing or fixing acrylic because of its quite high thermal expansion coefficient.
- Use IPS Glue or Adhesive dichloromethane to repair it when broken.
- Use liquid polishing wax to make acrylic surface be glossy.